The Yfansi Method of Strategic Governance Certification Program
Yfansi Training Goal: Equip global business leaders and their management teams to achieve The Universal Purpose of Corporate Governance. The Purpose integrates ethical, professional, and industry values and standards into a culture that:
- Enables winning strategies
- Manages risk
- Meets the needs and expectations of the firm's stakeholders
- Fulfills the firm's responsibility for a sustainable world.
The six-course training fulfills this purpose by creating organizational supervention, or organizational intelligence. The intelligence of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, creating success in dynamic, competitive, and harsh environments. This supervening effect - unique to Strategic Governance - is accomplished through a tailored learning approach that produces:
- The High-Performance Individual who contributes to the achievement of team objectives and a high-performance work culture, functioning as an integral part of the whole
- The Systems-Level Manager who organizes people and resources to achieve enterprise goals
- The Supervention Leader who aligns, inspires and motivates managers and individuals to build a great place to work, buy and invest
- The Strategic Governance Executive who designs and installs organizational intelligence that influences the performance of all parts, creating “business as unusual” levels of success for the organization and its people.
Yfansi Training Description
The Strategic Governance Curriculum is a system of courses in which sequence counts.
Quality (Course 1) and Change Management/Systems Integration (2) provide essential knowledge, skills, and abilities to apply subsequent learning from Strategic Support Functions (3). The result partners support and line functions to increase sales, profits and market value.
The initial courses prepare managers to utilize Strategic Planning/Management (4) to build intelligent, agile, high-performance organizations. These dynamic organizations provide the cultural environments in which the Shareholder Value Assurance (5) methodology can be best utilized to apply the principles of Strategic Governance (6). The ultimate achievement is The Universal Purpose of Corporate Governance, a systematic approach to financial, economic, environmental, and social sustainability.
Yfansi Course Summaries
Course 1: Quality - Teaches root cause problem-solving to reinforce our principle-based governance approach. This method differs from rule-based governance, where problems are addressed at the symptom-level and invite future difficulties Strategic Governance is specifically designed to prevent.
Course 2: Change Management/Systems Integration - Teaches business leaders how to create a high-performance workplace and culture, the centerpiece of The Universal Purpose of Corporate Governance.
Course 3: Strategic Support Functions - This course provides further context for Courses 1 and 2 by teaching how to manage HR, Finance, and IT as Strategic Business Partners. Course 3 prepares participants to achieve one of Strategic Governance's most fundamental outcomes: Intelligent organizations where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results.
Course 4: Strategic Planning/Management - Teaches the importance of interdependency between Boards, Management, and Workforce, and among Strategy, Organization, and Operations.
Finally, Courses 5 and 6 teach Strategic Governance's fundamental framework: MWS Method enabling Principles; Principles enabling Purpose.
- Yfansi Method: Course 5 - Shareholder Value Assurance enabling
- Principles: Course 6 – Strategic Governance, enabling
- Purpose: Also Course 6 - Strategic Governance.
You can now demand the impossible - and get it. Why settle for less?