As a C-level executive, your accountabilities include:
- Work "on" the business to maximize performance of people working "in" the business
- Achieve financial, economic, environmental, and social sustainability
- Manage a great workplace to motivate people to freely give discretionary effort
- Manage work to deliver value to customers, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Develop and transform strategic assets into competitive advantages
- Create commitment to extraordinary results.
You can now demand the impossible - and get it. Why settle for less?